October 4, 2022
The Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board (C-NLOPB) is seeking proposals for a Data Management System that will modernize and streamline existing business processes and increase efficiencies for both internal and external stakeholders.
The C-NLOPB is interested in solutions that support regulatory oversight of offshore non-renewable and renewable energy projects to meet submission, compliance, storage and disclosure protocols that will:
- House a variety of data and file types curated and created by the C-NLOPB;
- Facilitate the transfer of submissions (files) from external stakeholders;
- Monitor submission deadlines;
- Load data from standardized file formats (e.g., SEG-Y, LAS, LIS, DLIS, etc.);
- Ensure the safeguarding of public vs. confidential information through its entire lifecycle;
- Share information with stakeholders (internal and external) in usable formats (e.g., tables, GIS, well log curves, seismic, files);
- Monitor, trend and forecast based on volumetric data;
- Have the ability to generate statistics and analytics;
- Include a user-friendly interface with easy searching capabilities, navigation tools, etc.;
- Accept historical information and perform conversion; and
- Include flexibility and scalability features to fulfill future requirements.
Inquires can be directed to, or copies of the Request For Proposals (RFP) can be requested from, the
C-NLOPB at email@example.com or 709-778-1400.
Proposals will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. Newfoundland Time on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 as per RFP instructions.